Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Altered Tea Pot For Flying Unicorn

Hi Friends :)

Today I am sharing an altered tea pot I created using Flying Unicorn's February OTP projects. I was going to have a tutorial but my external hard drive is broken and I just couldn't get it fixed. I tried several methods but its still not working. So I don't want to wait any longer to share this project, lol.

Here it is. I love how it turned out. I challenged myself not to use any patterned paper for the background, but to use only paint, stamp, and texture paste, and I think I did it! Hope you like it:)





Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment