Wednesday 7 January 2015

Purple Color Themed Mixed Media Card (Flying Unicorn Playdate Thursday)

Hi friends :D

Song here with this week's Play Date Thrusday.  I created a purple themed mixed media card using Pion Design My Precious Daughter paper. Just LOVE the soft purple color and the vintage pattern. 

When I was a kid, I really really loved purple color. Everytime my parents went to buy me clothes, I made them get me purple clothes althought I wasn't really successful at this all the time because they don't think I look good in purple, lol. Anyways, when I see the name and the color theme of the paper, it reminded me when I was a little. 

So in this challenge, I think it would be really fun to create some purple color cards together. I can't wait to see your beautiful creations.
Lets get creating :D

DSC_0024.jpeg

DSC_0026.jpeg

DSC_0027.jpeg


No comments:

Post a Comment