Friday 26 December 2014

Art Journal Page (Hazel & Ruby)

Hi friends :)

Today I am sharing another cross promotion project for Hazel & Ruby. This time, I really made a good use out of their awesome re-positionable masks, tissue paper, and the yummy scalloped edge washi tape.  I added many layers of beautiful Shimmerz paints and pattern for more depth.

The word "LOVE" was made using the repositional mask. I first positioned the letter to where I want, then I painted gesso all over the mask, then I just peeled it off and leave the letter area clean.
Please scroll down for tutorial :)
I outlined the masked areas to make them more defined.






Shimmerz product used: 
Vibez: Hermit The Frog
Coloringz: Pink Stilettos, Before Dawn
Spritz: Rock-a-fella Blue

Thank you for looking
Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment