Monday 15 September 2014

♫ Mixed Media Layout Tutorial For Shimmerz

Hi friends!

Today I want to share a mixed media scrapbook layout I made using loads and loads of Shimmerz delicious product. The happy man in the picture is my dad. His got scratched on his forehead and for some reason, he found it amusing, lol.

I love using bold and vibrant colors when I am working on a dark background. Because the bold and vibrant colors really contrast the background. I painted couple layers of the Coloringz No Yoking to really get the yellow to be vibrant. And to make it even more vibrant, I painted the area I want the yellow to be white first. So the yellow color really can show its true color.
The paper is of course all from Prima, including the paper strips and paper frames I used for layering. The chipboard circles are from Creative Embellishments. The big yellow flower is from petaloo :)

Here is the tutorial:





Product List:
-Inklingz: Gold as gold, Me & blue
-Texturez: Patina
-Coloringz: No Yoking
-Vibez: Jeni B Bleu

Thank you so much for looking!! mmwah!
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment