Saturday 24 May 2014

Sneak Peak Of June Flying Unicorn Projects

READY FOR SNEAK PEAK?!!

It's my first ever Flying Unicorn Creative Team project!! BUT it is not time yet, so I am just going to give you a little tease, lol.

In this month's main kit, we have this amazingly beautiful off-the-page project to play with. In our mixed art kit add on, you will get everything you need to create a mixed media canvas~!
I made a canvas and a card using the mixed art kit add on, because I just LOVE the theme colors and the flowers in there. 

For those of you who don't know, the off the page project is included in the monthly main kit :)

Here are the sneaks peaks! yayyy!!

This is the canvas 

 This is the card

This is the off the page project of the main kit

Don't you just LOVE the colors on the canvas and card?!!! I love it so much!!

Thank you so much for looking :))

Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment