Monday 14 April 2014

Shimmerz Mixed Media Card

Hi Crafters :)

Today I am sharing a mixed media card I made for Shimmerz. I have been making bright color projects for a while and I feel like change up the color tone a little bit. This card is not really dark colored, but it is not my usually bright color style. And I just LOVE how it turned out!!! 

Those beautiful flourishes are just cut outs from my spellbinder dies. Those little flower trims are from prima. Of course, like always, tons and tons of Shimmerz product are used here. 

This card is really easy and fast to make. If you don't have much time to craft but still have that crafting crave, this is perfect for you. Also, don't forget to mention my name for a free product :))) 

Product List:
--Shimmerz: Angel Wings, Candlelight
--Coloringz: No Yoking
--Dimensionz: Streets of Gold, Blueberry Hill, Tauping You'll Call,

I have a start-to-finish video on how I made this card and it is here:

 I painted the flourish with Shimmerz Candlelight to give more shine and more dimension. Hope you can see the super yummy shimmerz on there.


I applied some Dimensionz in color Tauping You'll call onto the background, and before it dries, i put some wood hexagon pieces on there. So after it's dried, the wood pieces are also adhered onto the card.


Thank you so much for looking !!!

Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment