Tuesday 3 December 2013

Christmas Ornament, Altered Christmas Window Box, and Altered Tool Box_SaCrafters DT Project

Hi Crafters :)

In this post, I want to share two projects I made for SaCrafters. I have been a little behind on the blog post on my altered projects, so now I am catching up. 
I have pictures posted below the three videos. Yes, I have start-to-finish videos on all these three projects,lol. 
I still have one more Christmas project coming. Because I just LOVE Christmas. I can only make Christmas projects all year long. If you are wondering about the product list of each product, please go to video on that project and check out the description box. 
Anyways, hope you like these projects :))))


 

 

 Altered Christmas Window Box

Christmas ornament



Altered Tool Box



No comments:

Post a Comment