Friday 16 August 2013

"Use Your Stash"--Altered Tag: Butterfly



Hi there,
I have started a series called "Use Your Stash". We all have something in our stash we don't like or we don't know what to do. In this project, I used some blue flowers in my stash that I really don't like. The flowers are originally denim blue, but I gessoed them and sprayed them with this awesome ocean blue color. The background was stamped first and embossed with white embossing powder. Then I sprayed it with some glimmer mist and stamped it again with a script stamp.

Here is the start-to-fish video:


Product used:

Faber Castell PITT artist pen
Ranger Tag
Stampabilities--Quaterfoil Background Stamp
Recollections script stamp
Stampendous--Detail White embossing powder
Lindy's Stamp Gang Star Burst Spray:
Cotton Candy Pink
Baby Blue Eyes
Red Hot Poker Orange
Shimmerz Spray: Sea Foam

Stay Creative <3
Song

No comments:

Post a Comment